A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Heading to London tomorrow

Yup, going to stay with my brother for a night in London before heading up to stay with some friends in Sheffield ^o^ It's going to be fun~ These are the two girls that I will hopefully be living with when I get back from Japan, so it will be nice to see how we get on etc~ I'm sure we'll be wonderful xD

I'm not taking my laptop with me so it will be iPhone for the whole time I'm there. Luckily I have the Blogger app on it. I will try and blog :) I'll hopefully include photos too.

Don't think I'm doing anything in London tomorrow, but I get a couple of days there on the way back, in which I might be meeting up with a friend and getting Purikura etc~

Fun times ahead :)
Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails