A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Friday 20 May 2011

Last Day 最後の日

今日は一年生の年間の最後の日よ。ちょっと悲しいね~。「はず」と「うちに」と「間」を勉強した。
(I'd fine tune and write loads, but can't be bothered xD)

So anyways, it was the last day of being a first year student. I still have exams left though. 2 Japanese, 1 Economy. Probably another Economy too (Chinese Economy [a retake])

I'm going to miss my class from this year. We're all like a little family haha a lot has happened this year. (I'll post my Japanese essay about my first year. It'll be in Japanese though, so sorry to those who can't read it.) I can remember my first class~ ahh memories ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails