A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Saturday 14 May 2011

Rice Cooker's are amazing.

My mum bought me a Rice Cooker for Easter and I haven't stopped using it since it was delivered.
Because I don't like using the kitchen in my student flat, i've been cooking everything in it. Experimenting as much as possible.

For example, at the moment i'm cooking this vegetable soup in it:


So far, I've cooked bacon, mini beef burgers, spaghetti bolognese, soup, mac cheese, rice. etc in it. It's a really cheap way to make food, and on the plus side, saves washing up. I've seen a few blogs around that have recipes and reviews on meals made in a rice cooker, and they've been very helpful. But i usually can't afford much meat, so i have to find alternatives to the recipes. (plus i'm not a big fan of fish.)

yum yum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails