A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Monday 18 April 2011

Final hair (was a while ago now though)


Here's what my hair looked like when I finally got all of the blonde done.



Trying not to laugh in that last one :)

As you can see I haven't been wearing Gyaru make up recently. I'm out of practice, it's been a while since i've been gyaru at all. I've just faded out of it, but i'm on my way back guys, don't you worry.

My hair's kinda growing out at the moment. I really need to get it done again, I hate my ginger roots lol I literally have no money at the moment, so it'll have to wait for a bit.

I'm going to plan some blogs to do so that I don't fade off the radar again. I've missed you all~

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) you have sweet blog!! I would love to read more of you.. I think the blonde hair suits you!! You look totally cute (°w°)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails