A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Sunday 17 April 2011

Quick Question Everyone.

Anyone be up for a swap?

Like make up a box of little things and we'll send them to each other. You must love opening presents as much as I do.

This is just a suggestion. Want to see if anyone is interested before I go ahead and start collecting things together.

Wouldn't be anything too big. But you can put things in it like make up, accessories, food, stickers, personal letter, things like that~

Leave a comment and tell me what you think. :)

1 comment:

  1. That would be so much fun! Haahhaa... thats why I am addicted to online shopping, its like opening presents. ^_^ Email me if you would like to do a swap: aliciawasinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails