A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Thursday 21 April 2011

Mini Boots Haul. Home highlighting?


I got my money today, so decided to buy myself some things from boots. A new mascara, I've never tried this one before, I always have the purple one from Maybelline because I know it works for me. I'll give this one a go and let you know how it turns out.

I needed more moisturiser. And I need to rehighlight my hair, so being as i'm trying to save money, i'm going to do it myself. First time trying this guys, so it could quite possibly go incredibly wrong haha. we'll see.

I'll take before and after shots etc so I can show you what happened :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails