A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Sunday 4 December 2011

Jpop post #1 (jpop-ish)

Here's a very upbeat song that i've been listening to loads lately. The video's really cute. 

And this is from BIG BANG, so i don't know whether it should be classed as Jpop. But it's in Japanese so that counts. I just LOVE this song. I could listen to it over and over again. And of couse BIG BANG are awesome.

Then there's this song from KARA, I think they're also Korean. But it's in Japanese so there xP. I think this songs very fitting for this time of year and it's cute too~


So that's 3 videos for now, the next music post'll probably be Kpop :) Hope you like and enjoy~
Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails