A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Wednesday 21 December 2011

New phone case and explanation

I wanted to explain why I've been posting in Japanese lately. It can be annoying and I'm sorry. I've been a bit behind in Japanese classes lately so I need to practice as much as I possibly can. I'll meet you guys who can't read it half way and I'll write a translation underneath the Japanese from now on.

So, I got my new iPhone case today, all the way from Hong Kong. (gotta love eBay) it's soo cute, my iPhone has ears now hehe. It raises up around the screen which is good cause I don't want to scratch it ^^

Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails