A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Thursday 15 July 2010

Hallo~ Less than 2 months to go~


Helloooo!!
Hows people today? I just realised that it's less than 2 months until my 20th Birthday!
I want to do something fancy, but I can't afford much lol being as I'm in preperation mode for University =D I move on the 18th September, but i'll be leaving the day before as it's soo far away.
I haven't really done much today to be honest. Went shopping with mum to get some duvet covers for my uni room, and some new headphones cause my cheapy green ones are falling apart. I've still got stuff to do though. Mainly my nails haha, I'm not sure what I'll do. But it'll be simple cause I'm lazy. I'll post a photo when I'm done ^o^
Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails