A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Sunday 4 July 2010

Tonight & Lashes

Right, So I'm going to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse tonight. And I am really excited lol. Waited soo long. Anyways... I had 4 hours to kill until it was time to go. So I figued I'd try out putting my false lashes on for the first time.

I kinda like them ^o^ They look quite natural eventhough they are really long. I filled in the gaps with black eyeliner. did a light coat of black eyeshadow on my lids. Then on my brow bone I put a light beige - purple colour. From my Avon pallette.

I'm suprised at how comfortable they are. The only problem is, that because they are long they interfere with my vision a bit. Next time I put them on i'll try out my black circle lenses with them too~ I just figured I'd try vamping it up a bit for Eclipse later :P

Me pulling random duck like faces as usual. I had my hair straight today, it's easier for work.

Lu x

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails