A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Friday 30 July 2010

London - Taster

So, as I mentioned before, I was going to London this week. Now i'm back and I think it was a rather rewarding trip. I bought soo much stuff haha, all of which I will take photos off and make a slideshow / long blogs etc to show off what I got. I don't have much time over the next few days to get it all up, but here's a taster of a few things that I bought. This is a photo of the bags in my car boot. AND that's only half of them. We also put bags in bags and compressed stuff into one bag in places.





I FINALLY bought something from Octopus :D This lil Japanese purse and a Hello Kitty style Voodoo Doll Keyring. (I thought it was cute).





I bought A LOT in Uniqlo, so that might have it's own post.. probably consisting of 3 parts haha. I'll try and post a few more photos of what I bought tomorrow.


lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails