A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Sunday 13 June 2010

Bunny Head Band - Results.

So I finally managed to make one of those head bands I was talking about in a previous post. I got up early and drove me and my brother down to Dunelm Mill to buy fabric. I got 2 different styles, but they could be used 4 ways. One's blue and on the other side it's a denim sort of colour. And the other is beige with green and purple circles. Other side is the same, but faded. It's quite cute ^o^ We also went to B&Q where I got some foam coated wire to put inside the head band.

I decided to make one from the denim side of the blue, mainly because I was wearing a denim dress that day. I used a tutorial I found on the internet. Well based what I did on it. I ended up getting my mum to help use the sewing machine, cause I was too lazy to stitch it by hand. Here's the tutorial i used:
Making a Bunny Scarf...


This is what mine ended up looking like. I should have made it longer to be honest, so it would look like a floppy bow when i folded the pointy bits down. Unfortunately, because of the way it was sown, I had to close one side by sowing it up on the outside. It looks a bit weird, but all in all i'm kinda proud of it. I plan on making some more in the future, but I don't have the time at the moment what with work and my college class on Tuesdays. I've got to make one for a friend sometime this week too~ Here's it on my head lol

No make up day haha. I like my hair in french plaits, I couldn't do it before, but now my hair is long enough ^o^

Anyways, just want to say. Don't be scared to be creative ^o^ If you can't get something locally try making it yourself. That's what I did and I'm glad with the end result.

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails