A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Japanese style gyaru nails - Bubz inspired

For this weeks nails I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't really want to do England nails for the world cup, because that's soo typical. Bubzbeauty over on youtube uploaded a nail tutorial today and I thought it looked cute, so I thought i'd try it out. I have loads of 3d nail stickers from the load I bought from Hong Kong last year, so instead of using the stars and hearts like Bubz used, I used them instead. Pretty much the same concept. Here's the result:

It was hard to get the stickers to stay down in places. The yellow flowers didn't bend very well so I had to use a lot of clear varnish. I'm really worried that I'm going to knock them and rip them off or something.

You should look for Bubzbeauty on youtube. She's amazing. I've been subscribed to her videos for soo long. She makes the best tutorials, especially for hair styles and make up. I love the hair styles she does. I've learnt soo much from watching her videos. Go check her out.

Anyway, this is a short post cause i'm watching True Blood :P Vampires = <3>

Lu x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails