A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Tuesday 31 August 2010

17 Candy Collection Eyeshadow Trio - Dolly Mixture

I really like this eyeshadow trio, it's always in my make up bag. I bought it on a whim because I liked the bright colours. My usual eyeshadows are all dark or plain colours rather than something that goes POW! lol ●~*

The colours are divided into thirds, and they are fairly large. Easy to use with an eyeshadow brush, but big enough to use your finger if you don't have a brush. It's not much different to any other eyeshadow to be honest, just nice colours. I like wearing the yellow one the most because it goes well with the blonde streaks I have in my hair~~☆

This is what it looks like on the skin. I couldn't get a decent photo of the eyeshadow actually on my eyes, so this'll do for now. sorry~ m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ


Quick tip: if you want the colour to stand out more and look really bright, use your finger to apply. Wet your finger beforehand and it'll make the colour look thicker. Works really well with the yellow.*:--☆--:*

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails