A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Monday 23 August 2010

Lack of energy, sorry..

I know i've been lacking in the blogging department recently and I'm sorry. I've actually got a few planned out but I haven't had any energy at all T-T I'm soo sleepy, like all the time. That and I've been getting the last little bits for University sorted out~ I just want to get there now lol

Booked a Travel Lodge for our stay there before I move in. 2 rooms with breakfast = £100. We were actually considering staying at the Hilton. But I was paying... so Yeah.

I've got soo much stuff to organise and pack over these next 3 1/2 weeks. My room looks like a bomb hit it at the moment :/ Got suitcases, boxes, new duvet, new pillows etc. That and I'm just generally untidy lol.

I get paid on Wednesday, where I will order some green circle lenses, maybe some new lashes soon~ I've got soo much to learn when it comes to Gyaru make up. I don't even know how to contour my face T-T and eyeliner goes weird when I do it :/ I'll have to practice.

Here's a ladybug on my Univesity booklets. cute ^o^


Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails