A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Delayed Japan Centre Haul Post

Hey, I'm sorry this took soo long to do, but in all honesty I've had the photos on my laptop for over a month I just forgot about them haha. So here's what I got from the Japan Centre last time I ordered.

I bought my usual favourites Ranzuki and Popteen, but I also love getting Seventeen now and again because they give free gifts almost every month ^o^ For example I got this bag this month.

Here's what else I bought. I needed a cute pair of chopsticks to pop in my handbag. The amount of times I've gone out and bought noodles and had to eat it with a fork >_<>_<>


Java Curry!!!! Just YUMMY!! This ones not soo hot so I love it. I've gone off spicy food a lot recently. Or I guess just food in general lol. Anyways, I'm going to have this curry with some noodles later. yum yum ^o^

Mugi cha, I love this stuff. I tried it in Brighton once and been hooked ever since. It's barley tea which can be drunk hot or cold. I prefer it hot to be honest. It's very nice, i recommend it!

All in all that's what I bought. I need to make a HUGE order before I go to University, just essential J-food stuff, and perhaps a new dictonary, magazines and maybe some new flash cards.


Lu
x


2 comments:

  1. I used to like to get Seventeen too because they always come with freebie!

    Curry I love curry. I live in a land of spicy food so I am never curry deprived.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails