A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Monday 30 August 2010

Vlogs

( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ!!

I've been making vlogs for my friend in America, dru. I haven't seen her in 3 years now and it's our way of keeping our friendship solid ^^ Plus it's nice to see how she is and what she's doing with her life. \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

I've done two vlogs for her so far, but from the next one onwards I'm going to do them in broader terms and post them here on the blog.

My next vlog will be showing around my flat at University, so once i've fully moved in i'll film. :--☆--:

I'll be customising things so i'll show you those and perhaps make a few tutorials ^o^

Lu x


1 comment:

  1. Vlogs are cool ! But I'm too shy to make one... >.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails