A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Not long now...

I've only got about 4 weeks left at work, and 5 weeks left at home before I move away for University. I'm really excited, but also sad about leaving soo many people behind. I've made good friends on my gap year, loads that'll be at my University. I'll miss my family and the people I work with the most. I've made good friends at work having been there for almost 3 years now, all my overtime meant I saw most people there every day I was in.

Almost got everything sorted. All I need now is the little things, eg Pots and Pans. I have my flat, my move in date and time... makes it all seem soo real all of a sudden. I'm looking forward to the freedom, especially getting more into Gal style. I can weat what I want and do make up in the way I want to without having people judge or ask me why. Plus I'll have more time to learn, and to do my hair etc lol

I want to decorate my room with some Gyaru-ish things. I might have to go to China Town before I leave on Sept 17th. My gloomy bear broke, so I need to get a new one hehe

Anyways, here's a recent picture of me in one of my favourite dresses.


Lu x

2 comments:

  1. Your dress so cute!
    I love flowers...

    I´m following you!

    Pink Kisses♥
    www.pinkgyaru.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in floral. You know, the next step to the gal fashion is adding the accessories to your main pieces.

    Also, you need to update the code again. I just edited it. Also, don't forget about doing the link post for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails