A UK Gyaru blog with nail tutorials, fashion posts, reviews and personal posts about me (^o^) Follow me on my journey to becoming more and more Gyaru as I start University. xx

Sunday 29 August 2010

Revamp =]

After reading one of Chaudie's posts the other day I realised that my blog needed a bit of a make over. I need better reading material on it, better posts too lol

Over the next few weeks I will change the layout and make a better header, add some widgets and awesome stuff. I kinda like the gyaru clock i've seen about the place, so i might add that in.

My posts will be better! I'm going to do some tutorials and reviews with better detail. I'll probably do a weekly gyaru photo post too~

If there's anything else you think I should be posting more of, or something i should do to the blog then please let me know~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails